Thursday, May 28, 2009

Packing

OK. I think I have it all in one suit case. You know the airrrlines have now limited the amount of luggage you can take. Sometimes they make you pay an extrrra fee for heavy baggage or extra pieces. So the key was to take as little as possible, but to be smarrt about my choices.

So I have shampoo, toothpaste and toothbrush, as well as some sun tan lotion since I expect to be in the sun alot. The hotel is supposed to have a hairrr dryerrr which you know would be verrry important to me. I have my swim suit and flip flops for the beach and I brought some worrrkout clothes so I don't gain weight while I'm there. The dance company is perrrforrming three times, so I have to bring nice clothes to wearrr too!

Our flight leaves on Thursday at 12:50 from O'Harrre Airrrport. We are flying on Amerrrican Airrrlines to Tokyo, Japan and then change plans there. We then will proceed on to Busan Korea on Japan Airrrlines. Wish us luck and I'll write more about getting there when I have time.

1 comment: